We have partnered with Twenty Twenty Learning to provide SUN schools and colleges with a variety of fully-funded workshop programmes for your students in 2021-2022, for you to arrange at a convenient time for you and your students. Delivered by highly experienced consultants, these innovative and engaging workshops will help your students prepare for Level 2 and 3 examinations and study whilst developing their knowledge and skills in a variety of areas.
HOW ARE THEY DELIVERED?
The workshops are offered face-to-face or online. You will work with Twenty Twenty Learning to create bespoke programmes that best fit your school and students’ needs. Each workshop/programme will last approximately one day (5 contact hours) and can fit around your school schedule. Workshops accommodate 25 students (in-person) and 15 students (online).
WHAT WORKSHOPS ARE AVAILABLE?
The programmes available are as follows:
- GCSE English Language | Year 10 & 11 or Year 9 preparation
- GCSE Maths | Year 10 & 11 or Year 9 preparation
- GCSE Study Skills | Year 9, 10 & 11
- Presentation and Communication Skills | Year 9+
- Sixth Form Induction | Year 11
- Applying to UCAS | Year 12 & 13, Post-16
As SUN are funding these opportunities, there are some guidelines for applying:
- Activities should be predominantly directed at Uni Connect students wherever possible. Please refer to the SUN Funding Guidance under ‘How to target activity’ for more details. Uni Connect students can be identified by your schools’ SUN SPoC Activity Report. If you are unsure who your Uni Connect students are, please contact your SUN contact, SUN Single Point of Contact (SPoC) within your school or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All efforts should be made to fill spaces to full capacity. This is because we must demonstrate good attendance, evaluation data and value for money to the OfS.
- Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis therefore we would encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
- You can apply for more than one activity, however, offers will be subject to availability in an effort to allow schools from across the region an opportunity to engage.
- The student attendance data of any activity with Twenty Twenty Learning obtained through this offer will need to be included within your SPoC Activity Report 2021-22.
- All activity must take place by 31st July 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily.Flores@solent.ac.uk and Karen.Evans@20-20learning.com