LIMITED SPACES NOW AVAILABLE!
We are delighted to announce that we have reopened applications for a limited number of additional spaces to our highly popular, fully-funded, GCSE revision days.
Delivered by highly experienced consultants from Twenty Twenty Learning, these innovative and engaging revision days will help your students prepare for key Level 2 examinations and study.
HOW ARE THEY DELIVERED?
Our fully funded Twenty Twenty Learning core subject GCSE revision days are open to Year 10 and 11 students in 2022-23.
The GCSE revision days are offered in-person and you will work with Twenty Twenty Learning to create a bespoke programme that best fits your school and students’ needs. Each GCSE revision day will last approximately one day (5 contact hours), accommodate 25 students, and can fit around your school schedule.
Revision days are designed to support predominantly Uni Connect students working at target grades of 3, 4 or 5.
WHAT SUBJECTS ARE AVAILABLE?
The programmes available are as follows:
- GCSE English Language
- GCSE Maths
As SUN are funding these opportunities, there are some guidelines for applying:
- Activities to be directed at students in Year 10 and 11 only.
- Activities should be predominantly directed at Uni Connect students (Uni Connect students can be identified by your schools’ SUN SPoC Activity Report. If you are unsure who your Uni Connect students are, please contact your SUN contact, SUN Single Point of Contact (SPoC) within your school or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Activities should be directed at students working at target grades of 3, 4 or 5.
- All efforts should be made to fill spaces to full capacity. This is because we must demonstrate good attendance, evaluation data and value for money to the OfS.
- Applications will be considered on a priority basis and are not guaranteed. However, we will always do our best to accommodate your request wherever possible.
- There are limited spaces available so please apply early to avoid disappointment. It is recommended to arrange revision days earlier in the academic year, where possible. This allows students to apply the skills and learning to their wider studies and exam preparations throughout the remainder of the year and beyond.
- The student attendance data of any activity with Twenty Twenty Learning obtained through this offer will need to be included within your SPoC Activity Report 2022-23.
- All activity must take place between 1 September 2022 and 31 July 2023.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please ensure you have read the SUN guidelines above carefully before applying.
To apply, complete the application form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily.Flores@solent.ac.uk and Karen.Evans@20-20learning.com