Our Expert Speaker Programme offers valuable CPD for education professionals on a variety of topics
When is it?
Monday 24 April 2023, 4:00 – 5:00pm
We are delighted to announce that Vicky Hall, project coordinator for Hampshire Youth Parliament, will be discussing how educational professionals can embed the ideas of democracy across the curriculum. Vicky will also provide an overview of the work that organisations such as Hampshire Youth Parliament do to support young people engaging with democracy.
- Curriculum leaders
- Teachers in schools and colleges
- Support staff in schools and colleges
- SLT in schools and colleges
- Explore how to embed democracy across the curriculum
- Hear a local example of how young people can engage with the ideas of democracy
- Discover the importance of engaging young people in the ideas of democracy
Vicky Hall is the Project Coordinator for Hampshire Youth Parliament, a branch of the UK Youth Parliament. The UK Youth Parliament provides opportunities for 11-18 year olds to use their elected voice to bring about social change through meaningful representation and campaigning.