Course 1: 24th-28th July
Course 2: 31st July-4th August
- Academic teaching in specialist creative studios and workshops
- A well-resourced learning environment and library
- Portfolio critique and individual feedback sessions
- Support and creative advice for university applications
- All course materials and resources
- AUB Certificate of Attendance awarded upon completion of course
- Packed lunch each day
- Travel expenses
Do you have an interest in Art, Design or Media?
The Southern Universities Network and the Arts University Bournemouth are hosting a free and unique five-day portfolio preparation course for those in Year 12. The event aims to encourage those students who can benefit most from what we have to offer, whatever their background, to apply to the creative arts at higher education.
This will be ideal if you are considering an arts degree but need to develop your portfolio, or want to experience a variety of arts subjects at higher education level. It will enable youto gain hands-on experience, increase your confidence in your creative abilities, and help you to make an informed decision about your artistic direction.